WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications (including your name, email address and telephone number).
• Information relating to your browsing history on this website.
HOW THIS INFORMATION WILL BE USED
We will hold and use this information for the following purposes:
• Responding to an enquiry from you about our services
• Occasionally, to send you updated information about our services
Your personal details will be stored securely on Gmail’s cloud system. Coaching Futures will not make this information open to other parties.
Your personal information may, for purposes detailed in this policy, be disclosed to the following:
• Company employees
• IT service provider
• Partner companies, including affiliates but only with your permission
Coaching Futures will not use your contact details to send you emails marketing our services
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. It is necessary to store cookies in order to recognise and retrieve your individual user profiles.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
• Administration of the site
• Displaying search results
• Monitoring traffic and activity on the website
THIRD PARTY SITES
We are not responsible for the Privacy Policies or practices of third party websites, even if they were accessed from links on this website. Always make sure to check any privacy policies of third party websites before disclosing any personal details.
REMOVAL OF YOUR DATA
You can request that we remove your contact details and other personal data that we hold at any time. Simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for your data to be removed in the email header.
You can contact us in the following ways:
• Email us at: email@example.com
• Call David Levenson on 07801 227355.
• Visit the Contact Us section of this website and fill in the form.
Coaching Futures is the registered trading name of The Executive Service Limited (TESL). TESL is registered in the UK under Registration Number 09265312.
© David Levenson